Thursday, January 29, 2009

Matthew' Visits the Dentist



 







Matthew had his first dentist appointment.

The dentist office we went to had bright dolphin murals painted on the walls, a cheerful salt water fish tank, and coat rack shaped like a surfboard. The weather outside suddenly seemed a lot colder in contrast to the make-believe beach hut exam room we sat in. Matthew was cooperative and kind during his visit, only crying when it was time to go. He liked the dentist much better than I thought he would!

3 comments:

  1. I always love to hear what Matthew is up to. "Doot-a-doodle-do" is my new favorite animal noise. Ostrich? Hmm.

    We had all kinds of snow fun yesterday, but this morning on the way to school, my kindergartener said, "Mom, can we go hiking this week?" I asked him, In the snow? I thought he was such a rugged boy for wanting to do such a thing. But he said, "Oh. No, I don't think so." There was a pause. "Mommy? ... I think I'm ready for springtime."

    So much for the novelty of our snowday!

    - Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sick of winter as well! Matt told me last night that he wants to move to Phoenix! I hear they have Ostriches there... Doot-a-doodle-do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doot-a-doodle-do is quite the impressive animal noise! It sounds like a cross between a rooster and and ostrich. A Roostrich? I was sick of winter on November 1st and can't wait for it to end.

    ReplyDelete