Thursday, May 6, 2010

Three!

This past weekend Matthew had not one, but two birthday parties. Saturday was a family brunch to celebrate both his third birthday and Bob’s graduation from grad school. It was also his cousin Emily’s birthday and so we celebrated that too. Sunday was a party at an indoor jump palace with all his friends. It was a busy, busy, weekend, and I made sure to capture most of it through my photo lens.

Some of my favorite moments from the weekend could not be photographed. One would have to be when he opened up a package of football cards and said “I’m going to be that when I grow up.” Or asking me, “Are all these presents really for me?” and announcing, “I had so much fun today,” on our way home.


1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe he's three already! This will be an exciting year for all of you - I can't wait to see him at Christmas time this year because he knows all about Santa.

    ReplyDelete