Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Mattisms

I’m getting something from the healthy fridge. Do you know why I call it the healthy fridge? Because it has healthy food inside of it. 

Old MacDonald had a farm. E I E I O. And on that farm he had a light saber .. 

If the Patriots lose the cup, will you cry?

She woke up all by herself like a little person.

Put that on my work desk. That is the desk in my room okay?

The Giants cheated, I saw them!

Not so Long! (Instead of saying, not so fast) 

Everyone looks so sad today because the Patriots lost
I am not your baby. I am your sweetheart!

Matt: Good morning Mom!
Me: Good morning!
Matt: Do you want to hug me?
Me: Always.
Matt: Okay, after my breakfast

You just get into position and then move your bones (Teaching Sammy to crawl)

He is the man of awesome! (One toy talking to another)

One day can we go to every city in the world? You can show me where everyone lives? But we won’t go inside their houses because they are strangers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment