Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Even More Mattisms




Then the caterpillar turns into either a butterfly or a mom.
Me: I think that you mean moth.

I am not hungry anymore. My belly is sleeping.

We saw the jacket that you wanted but it was too many dollars so Dad put it back.

Sammy’s Jedi mind ticks are making me open my eyes!

I am not a cookie (in response to being called a smart cookie).

Hey what is the idea? What is the idea down here? (Instead of saying, what is the big idea?)

Me: The secret ingredient is nutmeg
Matt: Did you say nothing?
Me: Nutmeg.
Matt: Oh! Nutmeg.

Mom, remember that you are supposed to be quiet now because I am sleeping?


Me: Do you remember what the secret ingredient was called?
Matt: Egg ham?

(Upon leaving a family Xmas party) Everyone likes me there!




No comments:

Post a Comment