Monday, April 9, 2012

Their 1st and 5th Easter







The Easter Bunny came to our house and left Matthew and Samantha a baskets each full of toys and treats. "This is my best day ever!" Matthew declared and then openly added, “I hope that no one ruins it."

We had an egg hunt in the backyard. Matthew had practice the day before searching for eggs at Joycie's house. Sammy was bundled up and didn't do much searching of her own this year. Matthew still gave her all the eggs that had puffs inside.

We had just enough time to take some pictures before heading off to breakfast with the family. Sammy enjoyed her pancake and egg breakfast so much that I do not think anyone could have ruined her day! 

When we got home Matthew asked me to take a picture of him and Kermit the Frog on the couch as Kermit is now a part of our family. I could not say no to a request such as that one! 

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment