Monday, November 14, 2011

Bye Bye Sammy!




 We moved Sam out of our room this week and into her shared bedroom with Matthew. I planned baths, books, and a prompt bedtime at 8 p.m. but at 8:05 Bob was removing the decorative crib bumper and I was nursing Sam while we both tried to coax Matthew to put on his pajamas. Besides it was not a bath night. At 8:35 I went in to the check on them Matthew was perched on the edge of his bed with his feet dangling off the side reporting into the baby monitor the actions of Sammy who had rolled onto her belly and face planted into the mattress. I ordered both to go to sleep. Over the baby monitor I heard some stirrings but when I checked in on them at 8:51 they were both sleeping peacefully. Matthew on his right side with his stuffed seal under his head and Cakes on her left side with her mouth parted into a shape of an o. Peace and quiet at last! It took all my might to not wake them up to tell them how cute they were as I tip toed out of their room.

No comments:

Post a Comment