Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Words


All children are natural comedians with some of the words that come out of their mouths. Sometimes I am lucky enough to have a pen and piece of paper nearby to remember them later. These are some of the funny things that Matthew has said lately:

I can’t hear you. Say it wicked loud! 

There is something I want to tell you that I could not as a baby. Thank you for making my bones. 

Go Sammy! Go Sammy! … Do you want me to just roll her over?

Matt: It is under there?

Mom: What are you looking for?
Matt: No. You say under where?
Mom: Under where?
Matt: I made you say underwear! 

I know something that is the same. We both don't have a Smokey the Fire Truck!

I did not say good morning to you this morning because I was sleeping. So good morning Mom! (at:  3 p.m.)

Dad: Veterans Day to honor people in the army.
Matt:  That means we have to go to Higgins Armory!
Dad:  Not armory, army like soldiers. 
Matt: Knights are soldiers too

This is terrible! (About his coat sleeve stuck inside out)

Dogs turn into people. Right?

This smells like roast beef flowers (About the scent of vapor rub)  

No comments:

Post a Comment