Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Hall Closet


As you know we do about 359,132,010 crafts a week but lately our art supply storage situation was looking like a work of art itself. 

Before: 


This space started as a closet that was transformed into a hidden bookcase for me. Without kids it might have stood a fighting chance to shelf my vampire fiction novels but soon this space became a catch-all. 

This weekend it was reorganized to a more functional space. Some things were tossed out; others stayed but were sorted and labeled in bins. I recruited Matthew to test each art bin to make sure he could reach and open them all on his own. Room was saved for future art projects and supplies. 


After:

 

My book collection, the original inspiration for this closet, is now crammed onto the first two shelves of it (I think that I expected that to happen eventually.).

No comments:

Post a Comment